KoolBloom 2-45-28 is a dry concentrated plant food supplement formulated to promote intense and abundant flowering. It contains the nutrients needed to enhance the produciton of robust blooms as well as essential oils and fragrance in many flowers and culinary and medicinal herbs.
- 1 How do you use dry KoolBloom?
- 2 When should I take liquid KoolBloom?
- 3 How do you use General Hydroponics liquid KoolBloom?
- 4 How often should I use KoolBloom?
- 5 Is KoolBloom a bud hardener?
- 6 When should I switch from liquid to dry KoolBloom?
- 7 How much liquid is in KoolBloom?
- 8 What does Floralicious plus do?
- 9 What does armor si do?
- 10 What is Lucas formula?
- 11 Is KoolBloom Bloom Booster?
- 12 When should I use PK booster?
- 13 How do you use Diamond Nectar?
How do you use dry KoolBloom?
Usage: Mix 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water or 1.25 grams per 4 liters. Soil: Add KoolBloom to irrigation water or in addition to a regular feeding program. Hydroponics: Add Kool Bloom to your reservoir with your usual plant food formula.
When should I take liquid KoolBloom?
Liquid KoolBloom should be used at the start of the reproductive cycle initiating larger, heavier fruits and flowers. During the last two weeks, use dry KoolBloom for an additional bloom boost and to facilitate ripening.
How do you use General Hydroponics liquid KoolBloom?
- Benefits: • Encourages abundant flowering. • Facilitates ripening in annuals. • Boosts production of essential oils and fragrances.
- Hydroponics: Mix your usual nutrient solution, then add 1-2 tsp. per gallon.
- Soil: Add 1 to 2 tsp. per gallon of water, then apply according to your normal watering schedule.
How often should I use KoolBloom?
How much? KoolBloom can safely be used three to four weeks before the end of the plants life cycle. Use only the recommended dose of 1/4 tsp per gallon (1.5 g / gallon). This will increase the ppm by approximately 200 ppm (0.4 mS).
Is KoolBloom a bud hardener?
General Hydroponic KoolBloom Available as Liquid KoolBloom or Dry KoolBloom, this additive is widely regarded as the best bud hardener out there.
When should I switch from liquid to dry KoolBloom?
We recommend starting with Liquid Koolbloom during the early stages of blooming following feed chart instructions. Switch to KoolBloom only during the last 1-2 weeks of flowering to promote ripening in plants.
How much liquid is in KoolBloom?
Usage: Use Liquid KoolBloom throughout the entire flowering and ripening stage of plant growth. For Hydroponics: Add 1-2 teaspoons (5-10ml) Liquid KoolBloom per gallon (4 liters) of your nutrient solution. For Soil: Add ½ -1 teaspoon (2.5-5ml) Liquid KoolBloom per gallon (4 liters) of your nutrient solution.
What does Floralicious plus do?
Floralicious Plus enhances mineral nutrient uptake and transport in your plants. Floralicious Plus enhances metabolic growth, promotes flower development, encourages fruit swelling, and facilitates essential oil production. Floralicious Plus will also encourage beneficial microbial activity in the root zone.
What does armor si do?
Armor Si improves plant structure and foliar development, increases yield and improves flower and fruit production. In addition, your plants will experience improved heat and cold tolerance, stress resistance and light absorption, which leads to greater plant stature.
What is Lucas formula?
The Lucas formula is a way of mixing hydroponic nutrients that can help reduce the cost and complexity of growing plants hydroponically. This formula was originally designed to use 2 parts of the 3 part General Hydroponics Flora Series, which is made up of FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro.
Is KoolBloom Bloom Booster?
General Hydroponics Product Documents Liquid KoolBloom™ is a is a bulking agent that goes way beyond other bloom boosters. Enriched with stress reducing vitamins and nutrient transporting acids, it promotes heavy production of essential oils, fantastic flavors, and increases fruiting and flower development.
When should I use PK booster?
You’ll need to start using Organic PK Booster as soon as your plants start showing their first flowers. Add 1-3ml per liter of water from the fourth flowering week until 10 days before you plan on harvesting. You’ll need to use it alongside a base flowering fertilizer and a flowering stimulant.
How do you use Diamond Nectar?
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Seedlings & Cuttings: Mix 1-2 ml per liter (1-2 tsp per Gallon) in water or diluted nutrient solution.
- Hydroponics: Use 1-2 ml per liter (1-2 tsp per Gallon) in water or diluted nutrient solution.
- Soil Application: Mix 3 ml per liter (3 tsp per Gallon) in water/ fertilizer mix with every application.