Hydroponics is one of the resource production facilities, allowing you to grow your own Food or Meds. Accepts Gardening and Universal Facility Mods.
- 1 Is hydroponics better than a garden state of decay 2?
- 2 Is gardening good in state of decay 2?
- 3 How do you learn gardening in state of decay 2?
- 4 What are the best traits in state of decay 2?
- 5 What are the best skills in state of decay 2?
- 6 What does a kitchen do in state of decay 2?
- 7 How do you unlock hydroponics in state of decay 2?
- 8 Where are all the skill books in state of decay 2?
- 9 How do you get the knowledge of engineering in state of decay 2?
Is hydroponics better than a garden state of decay 2?
In conclusion: If you have all the right skills, Hydroponics is more efficient to create (fewer materials spent on upgrades), but LESS efficient to sustain unless you have the Builder Legacy boon—otherwise you need to waste a facility and/or an Outpost (and possibly fuel) on Power.
Is gardening good in state of decay 2?
Gardening allows the improvement of yield and the growing of meds at Gardens and Farms. Required to upgrade Food Outpost to rank 3. Gardening and it’s specializations can be improved at Gardens and Farms, or by using Gardening Textbooks.
How do you learn gardening in state of decay 2?
In order to craft the gardening skill book, you’ll need a farm. Before you can build one, you’ll have to have a home base with a large outdoor slot. Once you’ve built the facility, open it up and look at the available actions. One of them is called Gardening Study.
What are the best traits in state of decay 2?
State Of Decay 2: The 10 Best Traits
- 1 Volunteer Coordinator. Perhaps the best trait in the game is Volunteer Coordinator, it gives players a single but powerful boon.
- 2 Bright-Eyed Recruit/Patient Caretaker.
- 3 Officer Material.
- 4 Red Talon Operative.
- 5 Diehard Veteran.
- 6 Unbreakable.
- 7 Survival Hunter.
- 8 Quartermaster.
What are the best skills in state of decay 2?
State Of Decay 2: The 12 Best Skills
- 8 Fishing – Always Have Food.
- 7 Pinball – Buff City.
- 6 Driving – Worth Fully Leveling.
- 5 Gut Packing – Tower Defense Critical.
- 4 Lichenology – Best One-Star Skill.
- 3 Mechanics – Make Cars Last Longer.
- 2 Chemistry – Bigger Booms, Better Meds.
- 1 Enhanced Skills – New Mechanics.
What does a kitchen do in state of decay 2?
The Kitchen is one of the five Building & Crafting facilities. It allows you to craft Stamina Consumables and offers options for food management and production.
How do you unlock hydroponics in state of decay 2?
- Building a Hydroponics. Knowledge of Utilities. Water. Power. Small Slot (Indoor/Outdoor) 1 Box of Seeds. 2 Scraps of Circuitry. 4 / 5 / 7 / 10 / 13 Materials. 3 Labor.
- Using the Replant: Medicinal Herbs Facility Action. Knowledge of Herbalism. Water. Power. 3 Boxes of Seeds. 1 Labor.
Where are all the skill books in state of decay 2?
The Community Skill Textbooks can be found while looting. The best places to look for them are Libraries and Offices. Wandering Traders can also sell them. Quirk Skill Textbooks are only sold by Rare Skills Traders and Training Manuals are only sold by Mysterious Wandering Traders.
How do you get the knowledge of engineering in state of decay 2?
When your survivor reaches level 7 with their Mechanics skill, you can specialize it in one of it’s two specializations: Automechanics or Engineering. Both specializations are available for each survivor.