KoolBloom can safely be used three to four weeks before the end of the plants life cycle. Use only the recommended dose of 1/4 tsp per gallon (1.5 g / gallon). This will increase the ppm by approximately 200 ppm (0.4 mS). For further information, refer to the feed charts for your GH program.
- 1 When should I start using dry KoolBloom?
- 2 How do you use General Hydroponics liquid KoolBloom?
- 3 How do you use KoolBloom liquid?
- 4 What does dry Kool Bloom do?
- 5 When should I switch from liquid to dry KoolBloom?
- 6 Is KoolBloom a bud hardener?
- 7 How often do I use liquid KoolBloom?
- 8 What does armor si do?
- 9 Is KoolBloom Bloom Booster?
- 10 How do you use liquid bloom?
- 11 What does Floralicious plus do?
- 12 What is in KoolBloom?
- 13 What is Lucas formula?
- 14 How do you use Diamond Nectar?
When should I start using dry KoolBloom?
KoolBloom should be used during the last 2 or 3 weeks of flowering to enhance harvest quality and yield.
How do you use General Hydroponics liquid KoolBloom?
- Benefits: • Encourages abundant flowering. • Facilitates ripening in annuals. • Boosts production of essential oils and fragrances.
- Hydroponics: Mix your usual nutrient solution, then add 1-2 tsp. per gallon.
- Soil: Add 1 to 2 tsp. per gallon of water, then apply according to your normal watering schedule.
How do you use KoolBloom liquid?
Usage: Use Liquid KoolBloom throughout the entire flowering and ripening stage of plant growth. For Hydroponics: Add 1-2 teaspoons (5-10ml) Liquid KoolBloom per gallon (4 liters) of your nutrient solution. For Soil: Add ½ -1 teaspoon (2.5-5ml) Liquid KoolBloom per gallon (4 liters) of your nutrient solution.
What does dry Kool Bloom do?
Dry KoolBloom promotes greater oil and scent production along with faster ripening and flower density. Highly concentrated and cost effective, this supplement offers macronutrients that are primarily responsible for flower and fruit growth.
When should I switch from liquid to dry KoolBloom?
We recommend starting with Liquid Koolbloom during the early stages of blooming following feed chart instructions. Switch to KoolBloom only during the last 1-2 weeks of flowering to promote ripening in plants.
Is KoolBloom a bud hardener?
General Hydroponic KoolBloom Available as Liquid KoolBloom or Dry KoolBloom, this additive is widely regarded as the best bud hardener out there.
How often do I use liquid KoolBloom?
KoolBloom can safely be used three to four weeks before the end of the plants life cycle. Use only the recommended dose of 1/4 tsp per gallon (1.5 g / gallon).
What does armor si do?
Armor Si improves plant structure and foliar development, increases yield and improves flower and fruit production. In addition, your plants will experience improved heat and cold tolerance, stress resistance and light absorption, which leads to greater plant stature.
Is KoolBloom Bloom Booster?
General Hydroponics Product Documents Liquid KoolBloom™ is a is a bulking agent that goes way beyond other bloom boosters. Enriched with stress reducing vitamins and nutrient transporting acids, it promotes heavy production of essential oils, fantastic flavors, and increases fruiting and flower development.
How do you use liquid bloom?
Down To Earth™ Liquid Bloom is most effective as a soil drench and is designed for plants grown in garden soils, potting soils or soilless media. Soil Drench: Use ½ – ¾ cup (4-6 oz) per gallon of water or 2-5 gallons per acre. Apply around the base of plants, at the drip line of trees or through an irrigation system.
What does Floralicious plus do?
Floralicious Plus enhances mineral nutrient uptake and transport in your plants. Floralicious Plus enhances metabolic growth, promotes flower development, encourages fruit swelling, and facilitates essential oil production. Floralicious Plus will also encourage beneficial microbial activity in the root zone.
What is in KoolBloom?
Ingredients: Ammonium phosphate, ammonium sulfate, potassium phosphate, potassium sulfate and magnesium sulfate.
What is Lucas formula?
The Lucas formula is a way of mixing hydroponic nutrients that can help reduce the cost and complexity of growing plants hydroponically. This formula was originally designed to use 2 parts of the 3 part General Hydroponics Flora Series, which is made up of FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro.
How do you use Diamond Nectar?
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Seedlings & Cuttings: Mix 1-2 ml per liter (1-2 tsp per Gallon) in water or diluted nutrient solution.
- Hydroponics: Use 1-2 ml per liter (1-2 tsp per Gallon) in water or diluted nutrient solution.
- Soil Application: Mix 3 ml per liter (3 tsp per Gallon) in water/ fertilizer mix with every application.